iraqgirls
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى كل العراقيين

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Where is freedom????

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
the princess
المديرة
المديرة
the princess

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 429
العمر : 31
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/04/2008

Where is freedom???? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Where is freedom????   Where is freedom???? I_icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 07, 2008 7:43 am

There are a lot of problems between parents and children, and based on the exploitation of the son of liberty negative way, in case of any misunderstanding between parents and son, we find that the main reason when the latter is ignorant of the limits of freedom, or lack of knowledge of the term liberty in charge.
God created human free, we can not restrict their freedom, but it should develop its own limits to this freedom, where do harm to himself or others.
And will dedicate this article in the concept of freedom to the young generation who believes that liberty has no borders and it is the only known side, and if parents tried to give their opinion in any act done by his freedom Brahma reactionary and unable to understand the awareness of the latest is clever The senate does not need the advice and above all that this "free" ..
Between sentence and other rescue wrote: "I'm free as Dechlkon Veii honour of my life"

What is the concept of freedom?? Why exploit the young generation of this concept, tailored to suit their personal interests??

I would like to know your views
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://hayawy.montadairaq4ever.com

Where is freedom????
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
iraqgirls :: القسم العام :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: